I’m on my road to fearless. Just to be clear. I don’t think being fearless is without fear. Being fearless simply means.. not letting your life be run by fear!
For me, to get to the end of the road, I need to up my game in a few areas.
- I don’t think I’m ugly. But I’ve been feeling less beautiful. Putting unfair responsibility on my spouse to make me feel beautiful. When I didn’t need anyone for that before.
- Do what makes me happy, even if it’s not understood .
- Everytime I think I know what I want to do next, somehow I let the fear of what people might think steep in.
- Putting myself out there.
- Trying to find the balance of not caring what people think and caring what people think. At the end of the day, I simply want to be me. But also want my content to be useful for others. Putting myself out there opens me up for the other stuff too. (Trolls!)
- Ending the quest for perfection
- Planning to plan, researching the research, editing, over editing. On and On. And going nowhere fast! I actually need to do some searching to see where this came from. I use to be a, pull the trigger type gal!
- I could use more consistency in every aspect in my life. And when I say consistent. I mean sticking to the plan!
So each week, I hope to give you insight and updates as I make my way. Hopefully inspire you to take this journey to Fearless with me.
Come on the road with me!